The Berlebach 652 3-Way Tilt Head supports equipment weighing up to 11 lb (5 kg) and is the product of fine German engineering. It has independent tilt and pan controls and rotates a full 360° for precise positioning and panoramic shooting. To ensure that your equipment is safe and in the exact position you want, the 652 has a spring-loaded friction control for vertical panning. It also comes with a dovetail Quick Release system which includes a 2.2" (57mm) long plate so you can easily install or remove your equipment from the head.
The 652 comes with a 1/4" screw for your camera connection (standard), but it can be ordered with a 3/8" screw (specify when ordering).
The tripod mount has a 3/8" screw hole and an adapter to 1/4" is included.
- Pivoting range 90° in both directions
- Friction control for vertical panning
- For vertical panning there is a load-spring for supporting equipment over 4 lb (2 kg)
- The pan tilt head is designed with a dovetail quick release system
- Supplied with the Quick-change plate (model 050K) which is 2.2" (57mm) in length
- The 652 is available for base and camera mounts with 1/4" and 3/8" thread sizes
- Made in Germany