The Swift M10DB-P Binocular Microscope has a built-in 3 megapixel camera that allows you to document your work at a resolution of 2048 x 1536. The internal camera allows you to use the eyepieces at the same time as the camera. You have an USB output that provides a direct connection to your PC or Mac, and Motic Images Plus software is included.
The microscope features 4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD plan objectives along with a Siedentopf head that provides larger interpupillary range and is positioned for operator comfort. The head is inclined 45° for easy viewing and the eyepieces are 20mm, W10XD for increased field of view.
The inward-facing (reversed) nosepiece allows you to have clear access to the stage for slide manipulation. There is also a swing-out filter carrier that will accommodate various diffusing filters. The LED illumination allows for variable intensity that provides an energy-efficient, cool, white light. Given the extraordinary life of the LED bulbs, it is unlikely that the lighting source will ever need replacement.
- Siedentopf Head provides larger interpupillary range and is ergonomically positioned for operator comfort
- Built-in 3 megapixel camera allows use of eyepieces and camera at the same time
- Camera has USB output to connect directly to a Mac or PC
- Includes Motic Images Plus software
- 20mm W10XD eyepieces for increased field of view
- 4XD, 10XD, 40XRD, 100XRD plan objectives
- Focus-tension control knob offers "feather-touch" sensitivity for extremely precise focusing
- Abbe 1.25 NA brightfield condenser; optically coated for maximum light transmission and enhanced contrast
- Swing-out filter carrier accommodates various diffusing filters