This black Lens Cover from LensCoat fits a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens, and covers it with a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches to preserve its value and condition. Its insulated design provides a thermal barrier to protect the hands when working in colder temperatures, and it is also waterproof to benefit working in inclement weather. For maintained control and usability, clear UV-PVC windows cover the autofocus and image stabilizer controls, as well as the distance scale. Suited for photojournalists and sports shooters, this cover also breaks up the shape of the lens to make it beneficial for wildlife and nature photographers as well.
This version comes in a matte all-black finish to better blend in where desired. It is made in the USA
- Water-proof closed-cell neoprene cover dedicated to the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens.
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches in order to preserve its value and condition.
- Thermal insulated design benefits working in cold conditions.
- Helps break up the shape of the lens, making it less noticeable to wildlife.
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens.
- Clear UV-PVC windows over the distance scale, auto focus, and image stabilizer controls.
- A small hole on the cover lines up with the camera's mount indicator, making it easy to quickly line up the lens with the camera mount even with the cover installed.