With 4000 lumens and a 1000:1 contrast ratio the Canon REALiS SX7 Mark II LCOS Projector w/DICOM possesses the image power to project vivid, saturated pictures in a variety of lighting situations. The device delivers crisp and bright presentations that help capture the attention of the audience while leave a lasting impression.
The DICOM Simulation Mode on the REALiS SX7 Mark II D simulates the results of a device compliant with the Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) Part 14 standardized display function for the display of grayscale images. When in the DICOM Simulation Mode, the REALiS SX7 Mark II D can project images such as X-ray's, CAT scans, and MRI's in a tone similar to the DICOM standard.
Outstanding features of the projector include Digital Image Shift technology, which allows you to move the projected images up or down the screen into unused pixels - without adding any additional compression. This ability to "fine tune" the placement of the projected image can be useful when projecting onto a fixed screen, or when stacking projectors for increased brightness.
The native 4:3 aspect ratio delivers data slides in a clear XGA, 1400 x 1050 resolution, which has a composite input terminal which is the most popular port for wide aspect ratio projector. The beamer can handle a wide array of sources, including all currently supported video formats and broadcasting signals.
The unit is loaded with features and offers a formidable price to performance ratio for businesses looking for something a little more than that usual run of the mill projector.
- DICOM Simulation Image Mode
- Allows the projector to simulate the results of a DICOM standardized display- a standard often used to display images within the medical education industry
- LCOS Technology with AISYS
- You get all the brilliance and image sharpness of innovative LCOS technology in an ultra-portable and affordable projector unlike any others on the market. It's the right choice for displaying bright, big-screen images without darkening the conference room or classroom
- 4000 Lumens
- The REALiS SX7 Mark II projects with 4000 lumens, delivering incredible image quality and brightness. The 1000:1 contrast ratio ensures deep blacks and bright whites. Pure, high-contrast color reproduction creates images with crisp depth and dimension, ideally suited for conveying texture and materials. Colors remain crisp, with superior color balance, perfect for presentations incorporating high-quality visuals
- Digital Image Shift
- When displaying 16:9 content, the REALiS SX7 Mark II allows you to move the projected images up or down the screen into unused pixels - without adding any additional compression. This ability to "fine tune" the placement of the projected image can be useful when projecting onto a fixed screen, or when stacking projectors for increased brightness
- Photo Image Mode
- Ambient light can cause changes in the accuracy of the colors being projected. The REALiS SX7 Mark II Photo Mode allows you to make adjustments to the projectors color temperature and color level. This feature makes it possible to accurately reproduce color, and provide faithful reproduction of changes in contrast- even on a large screen inside a bright room. Images projected onto the screen are as close to the actual work as possible
- Advanced Color Management
- Your projection screen is your canvas with the REALiS SX7 Mark II unparalleled color control. An easy-to-use Graphical User Interface lets you adjust your palette of colors to paint the picture you want for your audience. The SX7 Mark II D's 6-axis (RGBCMY) color adjustment lets you fine-tune the hue and saturation of each of the primary and secondary colors. This high degree of control makes each projected image a masterpiece
- Supports Adobe RGB and sRGB Color Space
- Combined with the projector's AC lamp, this setting produces outstanding support of sRGB color space. This color space was designed to match typical home and office viewing conditions, rather than the darker environment typically used for commercial color matching
- Ease of Use and Flexibility
- Once the projector is set up, operating your projector is easy with the help of Guidance Functions that display operating instructions in an on-screen window. A Graphical User Interface (GUI) makes for easy operation with three menus for quick access to display settings, image adjustments, and system settings. The well thought out command hierarchy means you're never more than three steps away from any adjustment or operation you need to make
- Powered 1.7x Zoom Lens
- The lens glass has been rigorously selected for high transmittance, projecting bright images with exceptional color reproduction and ideal color balance