The Telefunken C-12 Multi-Pattern Tube Microphone is a historic replica of the renowned AKG C-12 vintage tube microphone. The Telefunken C-12 features its CK12 capsule, Haufe manufactured output stage and 6072a vacuum tube, all built to original specifications.
The result is no less than what's expected of Telefunken; a meticulously crafted and elegantly styled microphone that reproduces audio signals with the detail, clarity and character of the original C-12.
The Telefunken C-12 excels in studio recordings of vocals and instruments, and features a polydirectional variable between Omni and Figure 8 polar patterns. The microphone includes a throw-back styled power supply unit, wooden storage case, locking flight case and connecting cable.
- Historic reissue of the coveted AKG C-12 tube microphone. The C-12 is regarded by many as one of the finest microphones ever made.
- The new CK12 capsule is built from the original manufacturers technical specifications, and utilizes a Haufe (manufacturer of the original) output transformer built to match the original
- The 6072a tube is also built to match the original C-12
- Incredibly detailed signal reproduction and character
- Continuously variable polar patterns
- Lunch box style power supply and locking flight case included