The Telefunken ELA M 260 Small Diaphragm Tube Microphone is engineered for accurate reproduction of instrument and vocal signals with pristine detail and warmth. While Telefunken may not have produced a historic replica of the original ELA M 260 (as in the Diamond series), this version will achieve an equal level of performance and sound made famous by the original.
Its interchangeable capsule design gives the microphone its flexibility, and cardioid, omnidirectional and hyprcardioid capsules are included. The custom adaptor is designed to allow AKG CK series capsules, and Neumann bayonet-style capsules to be used as well. The ELA M 260 is fitted with a Telefunken EF-732 vacuum tube and a dedicated power supply, shock mount, power supply cable and wooden storage box are included.
- Interchangeable capsule design with cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional capsules included
- Custom fitting designed by fellow audio enthusiast Chip Machokas permits the use of any of the AKG "CK" series of capsules (or capsules made by other manufacturers with the same thread) and Neumann bayonet-style capsules
- Brand-new circuit design based around a Telefunken EF-732 vacuum tube and a custom wound output transformer made in the United States
- Plenty of tone with excellent detail and clarity
- Well suited for drum overheads, percussion, woodwinds, saxophones, strings, and especially acoustic guitar