The Elite Kestrel 33.3 x 92.4" Tensioned Floor Rising Portable Motorized Projection Screen is a wonderful alternative to a wall or ceiling mounted installation. This motorized floor rising model provides a stylish and functional system for home or office. This screen will also serve well for the salesperson who is constantly on the go and needs a reliable, portable screen that can set up and collapse in someone's office or seminar room. It is complete with both built-in infrared and radio frequency systems. The tab-tensioned screens surface helps to maintain an ultra-flat surface.
The screen rises and lowers by Elite's motorized precision "scissor-backed" cross spring risers. The tubular motor runs efficiently and comes with a respectable 2-year warranty. The standard built-in 5-12 volt trigger enables the drop/rise cycle to synchronize with your projector's power cycle. The Internal low voltage IR/RF receiver eliminates the need for a wall box.
The CineWhite screen finish features black-backing and a bright 1.1 Gain rating. It is an easy-to-clean surface that is mildew-resistant. This surface is characterized by vibrant color reproduction and excellent contrast.
The included universal remote can control up to 8 devices simultaneously. The RF (radio frequency) control works up to 100' (30.5 m).
Premium Grade Material
- CineWhite tensioned screen material provides perfectly flat image uniformity
- 160° wide viewing angle
- Standard 4-side black masking borders
Total Control Options
- Includes Standard Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared remote controls
- Low-voltage detachable 3-way wall switch for in-line control
- Built-in 5-12 volt trigger port (RJ-45) enables Drop/Rise operation to synchronize with the projector's power cycle
- Optional wireless 5-12 volt (model ZSP-TR01) projector trigger and in-wall switch are available
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Rises and lowers by Elite's motorized precision "scissor-backed" cross spring risers
- The entire system comes in a light weight and durable aluminum case that has a piano gloss finish