The 51.9 x 92.4" Lunette Curved Frame Home Theater Front Projection Screen from Elite Screens brings a real movie theater experience right into your home. The unique design of this screen enhances the viewing experience via its 40’ fixed radial curvature screen surface. This curvature envelopes the viewer into the image in an all-encompassing manner. You'll feel surrounded by an image projected onto a bright surface that features a 160° viewing angle - perfect for viewing just about anywhere in the room.
The Lunette is a tensioned screen and features adjustable fix plates on the back that generate equal tension along the surface that guarantee a smooth, undisturbed image. No need to worry about distortion on the curved surface. The Lunette is designed in such a way as to avoid any kind of "pincushioning effect", i.e. distortion where the image appears "bowed" and straight lines suddenly appear curved.
The aluminum frame is covered in a black velvet material that adds a nice finishing touch to this incredible screen. The surface is black-backed so that no ambient light can "spill" into the viewing area and soften the projected image. Mounting the Lunette on your wall is relatively easy by using the included sliding wall mounts that maintain horizontal centering.
CineWhite material is Elite's most common and versatile projection surface. It is a PVC material will serve you well whether in a home or professional venue. It is a mildew-resistant fabric that is extremely flat and contains a black-backing material. It cleans easily with mild soap and water and a soft cotton cloth.
- Curvature enhances contrast levels with decreased incident light distraction - creates a heightened sense of immersion/invitation into the image
- 40' fixed radial curvature eliminates the pincushion effect (distortion) - straight lines remain straight and do not "bow"
- Velvet covered 3.5" border over the aluminum frame
- Sliding wall mounts provide adjustable horizontal centering
- 160° viewing angle for wide diffusion and easy viewing from multiple points in the room
- Black-backed screen material eliminates light penetration
- Adjustable fix plates provide equal tension over the entire projection surface