The Letus35 Talon K2 (Kit 2) consists of a Letus Hawk Viewfinder, standard Talon quick-release baseplate, stainless steel L-bracket, and 90mm stainless steel rod extensions (female threaded on each end).
The baseplate's back is ported to receive standard male threaded support rods (15mm), which allow you to easily mount accessories behind the camera. You can easily release your camera from the support rods for capturing still images or packing up your gear. The kit also gives you an option to attach the Letus Hawk Viewfinder to the Talon baseplate or to the quick-release camera plate, so that the viewfinder remains with the camera or the support rods.
- Letus Hawk Viewfinder
- Talon quick-release baseplate
- Talon / Hawk camera plate
- Stainless steel L-bracket
- 90mm stainless steel rod extensions
- Ported baseplate for rear 15mm rod extensions
- Adjustable rod clamp
- Ratcheting thumb screws
- Vertical and horizontal rod adjustments