The Pelican 1780RF Long Case with Rifle Foam Cut Insert (Olive Drab Green) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high-impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a watertight 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring that seals perfectly, and includes a humidity gauge and manual purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It uses easy-open, double-throw latches to open and close the case, and a folding carry handle plus four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings, to transport the case. The case has been tested to meet Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications.
This case has a high-density foam tray used for carrying 10 weapons with scopes, and a fast-loading, lockable metal cross bar included. The detachable halves serve as mobile weapon racks.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case made to carry heavy equipment.
- The case is made of ultra-high-impact structural copolymer, with open-cell core wall design, which makes it extremely strong and durable.
- A fast-loading, lockable metal cross bar is included.
- This case has a hi-density foam tray used for carrying ten M4 or M16 weapons, with scopes included.
- Humidity gauge changes color above 40%, to indicate when to add desiccant.
- Built-in Manual Pressure Equalization Valve protects the case from changes in altitude or temperature.
- Completely detachable lid for full access to the equipment inside the case
- Detachable halves serve as mobile weapons racks.
- Watertight 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring seal.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors
- Carrying options
- Double-Grip fold-down handles
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Meets Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications