The Buhl LyteBoard78 78" Interactive Whiteboard is the perfect solution for a wide variety of teaching and presentation challenges.
At 78" measured diagonally it can be uses anywhere from a home den for home-schoolers to corporate boardrooms and university lecture halls.
The Lyteboard78's white PVC board is covered with protective yet writable film and it's encased in durable black aluminum frame. Because the board uses infrared technology you can write on it not only with a normal whiteboard pen but even with your finger or other opaque object.
The board is powered solely by its USB connection to your Windows PC. Compatible versions include Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
- Uses Proven Infrared Technology
- By using IR technology, the LyteBoard78 can recognize a multitude of writing objects, including a stylus, pointer, dry-erase marker or even the touch of a finger. Its polymer coated PVC surface provides for a very strong and durable surface material that requires very little maintenance. The IR sensing technology is completely enclosed in the frame of the board and is protected by a cover resistant to dust, oil, water and interference from ambient light.
- DrawView Software Included
- The LyteBoard78 interactive whiteboard includes DrawView software. With thousands of installations around the world, DrawView is a complete proven solution for creating and interacting with lessons. This incredibly versatile software is quick and intuitive to learn. Teachers, students and professionals all benefit from simplicity of use and the integration of video, animation, and graphics to lessons and presentations.
- DrawView is Powerful and Flexible
DrawView's major features include:
- Full drawing controls.
- Built-in library of resources including images, word bank, backgrounds and more.
- Interact with and annotate Word, PowerPoint, Flash, Images and more.
- Integrated handwriting recognition included.
- Multi-touch enabled—manipulate objects using two touch points at once.
- Full screen and lesson recording capability.
- Infinite replay of lessons for class.
- Export lessons to video files for home viewing.
- Open-Platform: Save your work in most popular image file formats as well as PowerPoint and DrawView formats.
- Camera integration—annotate on your document camera, webcam or digital microscope images.
- Save your work in a variety of formats—no proprietary lock-in!
- Compatible With Today's Leading Teaching and Presentation Software
In addition to DrawView, your LyteBoard78 is an open device that lets you teach the way you want with the tools you want, including:
- Full compatibility with RM Easiteach software and lesson packs.
- Full compatibility with Smart Notebook Express.
- Full compatibility with Promethean ActivInspire.
- Full compatibility and integration with Microsoft PowerPoint 2003 and 2007.
- Compatible With All Current Versions of Windows
- That includes Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.