The American DJ Profile Panel RGB LED Panel (90-240VAC) is a bright LED panel with 96 red, 96 green, and 96 blue 5mm LEDs, for a total of 288 RGB LEDs. With 7 DMX channel modes (2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, 7-, 24- & 27-channel modes) and 4 operational modes (built-in programs, sound mode, master/slave mode, and DMX mode), the Profile Panel gives you plenty of lighting options.
The red, green and blue LEDs can be mixed for rich palettes of color to create a very smooth field using either fast or slow color change operation. It also features a color strobe effect, DMX-12 protocol, a 3-button LED display on the rear panel, and it's linkable using a 3-pin XLR cable.
Low power consumption, very low heat output and the ability to run all night with no duty cycle, plus long-life LEDs rated at 100,000 hours are all money-saving features. The Profile Panel also includes a mounting bracket to hang on a truss or mount on a wall--it's ideal as an architectural wall wash or for stages where traditional lighting creates uncomfortable heat for performers. This fixture operates on any AC voltage from 100 to 240V.
- Bright indoor LED color panel with 288, 5mm LEDs (96 Red, 96 Green, & 96 Blue)
- 7 DMX channel modes: 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, 7-, 24- & 27-channel modes
- Operational modes: Built-in programs, Sound mode, Master/Slave mode & DMX mode
- Very smooth field with rich palettes of color created by mixing the Red, Green and Blue LEDs
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emits a lot of heat onto performers
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Color strobe effect
- DMX-512 protocol
- Low power consumption
- Very low heat output
- Run all night, with no duty cycle
- Electronic dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40°
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 3-button LED display on rear panel
- Includes mounting bracket to hang on truss or mount on a wall
- 1/4" input for optional UC3 remote control (sold separately)
- Long life (rated at 100,000 hrs.)