This lightweight (6 lbs) full-featured ProPar 56RGB LED (100-240VAC) from American DJ has a beam angle of 10° and 12 red, 12 green, and 12 blue LEDs that can be operated in sound-active, DMX-512 (6 DMX channel modes), master/slave, or manual mode, with very smooth red, green, and blue color mixing (fast or slow color change operation) plus a color strobe effect.
The ProPar 56RGB also features low power consumption (50W), low heat, and long-life (50,000 hours) LEDs for a money-saving, energy-efficient light that's ideal for a wide variety of performers and venues. It also has a dual-bracket system so that it can be hung or set on the ground, and it's linkable by 3-pin XLR cables. It can be operated on any AC circuit (100V-240V).
- Black ultra bright Par 56 with 36 1W LEDs (12 Red, 12 Green, & 12 Blue LEDs)
- Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Long-life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption, low heat
- 4 operational modes: Sound-Active, DMX-512, Master/Slave and Manual
- 6 DMX channel modes
- Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Color strobe effect
- Electronic dimming: 0-100%
- Beam angle: 10°
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 3-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Power draw: 50W