The ThOR 2 Thermal Riflescope from ATN is a multi-tasking thermal imaging system - it can be mounted to a firearm for use as a mid-powered thermal weapon sight, or operated as a hand-held monocular. The ThOR can also be mounted to a tripod for long-term observation applications.
Based on a proven 320 x 240 uncooled microbolometer, the ThOR delivers high resolution thermal imaging on its 852 x 600 OLED display. The FOV is rendered in color, and a black/white mode can be selected by the operator. Remote viewing on a computer or monitor is made possible by a convenient NTSC video-out port. The FOV's brightness can be adjusted manually to match ambient lighting conditions, while the overall sharpness is adjusted automatically by the imaging system. The ThOR's optical system provides 2x magnification, and the imaging system offers a 4x digital zoom.
An integral throw-lever quick release mount allows the ThOR to be mounted to most Picatinny and Weaver rails. The aiming system features a 2-color cross hair reticle, and 3/4 MOA W&E correction with 120 MOA of total adjustment. The entire unit is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 33.0'/10 m, and it is powered by 4 CR123A batteries.
Note! Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State office of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130, and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce. For further information contact the Office of Defense Trade Control and/or the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Performance Details
- Compact form-factor
- Exit pupil: 0.4" / 10 mm
- Dioptric correction: ±5
- Start-up time: <4 seconds
- Durable lightweight housing
- Display: Color OLED 852 x 600
- Waterproof: 33.0' / 10 m for 1.0 hr
- Battery/run-time: 4 CR123A - ≈ 6 hr
- Output resolution: 320 x 240, 30 Hz
- 2x Magnification with 4x digital zoom
- Two Picatinny rails for mounting accessories
- Polarity control: B&W mode only - white/black hot
- Reticle: dual-color crosshair, 5 brightness levels
- Manual brightness adjustment, automatic sharpness adjustment
- Windage/elevation correction: 3/4 MOA, 120 MOA total adjustment