The Azden FMX-42a is a portable 4-channel audio mixer designed for professional and semi-professional field audio capturing. The FMX-42a features 4 balanced 3-pin XLR microphone inputs with individually switched +48VDC phantom power. A pair of balanced XLR outputs provide line or mic level (switchable) signal to cameras, recorders, etc.
Additional features include a switchable input limiter to reduce the possibility of overload distortion, Left/Center/Right pan switches on all input channels and enhanced circuitry for improved signal-to-noise ratio. A 10-pin camera return is also provided. Overall, the Azden FMX-42a proves to be an affordable field mixing solution for event videos, ENG/EFP applications, documentaries, and more.
- Balanced Mic Inputs
- The FMX-42a features 4 XLR microphone inputs. The balanced inputs deliver high gain and low noise floor
- VU Meters
- Dual analog meters provide a comprehensive read on audio level
- Balanced Line or Mic Level Outputs
- Dual balanced line or mic level switchable outputs via XLR male connectors provide balanced audio signal to inputs on cameras and additional mixers
- 2-Channel Addressable Outputs
- Incoming signal from either channel can be assigned to either left or right outputs if signal isolation is desired
- Input Limiters
- Both inputs feature high quality switchable limiters. The limiters protect against peak distortion due to overload
- Camera Return
- A 10-pin camera return is provided for video applications