The ARM Electronics Heavy Duty Long Range IR Camera uses an array of high intensity IR LEDs to illuminate a distance of up 492' in the dark. This level of night vision serves to complement the camera's excellent image quality of 520 TV lines of resolution generated by a Sony 1/3" CCD. Together with the camera's backlight compensation feature and auto gain control, this will ensure a high degree of image visibility both day and night and in various lighting environments.
To match its long IR range, this camera comes equipped with a 5-50mm lens which can be easily accessed via a trapdoor located under the camera.
The camera's tough, rust resistant exterior will allow you to safely install it in an indoor or outdoor location. Once mounted, video and power cables remain concealed inside the mount for a neat and secure install.
- 520 Lines of Resolution
- State-of-the-art imaging devices create clear, high quality color images.
- Up to 492' IR Range
- Make long-range detection of people or objects possible in complete darkness.
- IP66 Weather Proof Rating
- Impervious to dust and strong jets of water, this camera operates perfectly, rain or shine.
- Varifocal Lens
- A 5-50mm varifocal auto-iris lens is included allowing you to dial in the exact field of view needed.
- External Lens Adjustment
- Set your telephoto and fine focus lens adjustments without having to remove screws or take apart housings.
- 12VDC or 24VAC Models
- Choose 12VDC models for short power runs or 24VAC models for long power runs.
- LED Level Adjustment
- Dial in the LED brightness level to fit individual applications.
- Auto Gain Control
- No need for experimenting with dip-switch configurations for lighting. These cameras automatically increase or decrease the cameras gain control for any lighting condition.
- Day/Night Operation
- Built-in photo cells sense reducing light levels, activate IR LEDs and switch cameras from color to B/W mode for improved night-time performance.
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Tough aluminum housing is made to withstand years of use without rusting and adjustable sunshield reduces sun glare.
- Heavy Duty Cable Management Mount
- Heavy duty mounts keep your camera on target and a pass-through cable design eliminates the chance of exposed wires being cut.