The ARM Electronics 16-CH 2TB H.264 Hybrid DVR records 16 analog cameras directly plus 2 IP cameras over the network. Supported IP cameras include those from ACTi, Axis, ViVoTek, and Sony. A Linux-based operating system ensures stable and reliable performance.
This DVR uses the H.264 compression method for quality video images and for efficient data management. Video is captured at speeds up to 240 FPS for the combined channels, resulting in smooth video playback for each camera input. MJPEG compression is also supported for added versatility and for backwards compatibility.
Video is recorded to an internal HDD with a 2TB storage capacity. Captured material can easily be exported to a USB thumb drive for transfer to a PC or for archiving purposes. This thumb drive will also store preferred settings, which can then be transferred to another DVR, making it easy to set up multiple DVRs. There is also a built-in DVD burner to facilitate easy transfer of recorded material to an optical disc.
This DVR allows frame rates and resolutions to be individually set for each camera input. A handy built-in calculator makes it easy to configure recording and resolution parameters based on the number of recording days needed.
Included with the DVR is a software program that will allow up to 64 analog cameras or 16 IP cameras to be viewed on a single screen.
- Hybrid Functionality
- Record up to 2 IP cameras for areas requiring high resolution, detailed images.
- 240 FPS Recording
- Record up to 240 FPS simultaneously across 16 channels for smooth video playback.
- H.264 Compression
- Less demanding on bandwidth and provides smooth network video transmission.
- Up to 3TB Storage
- Two hard drive bays allow for long-term storage.
- Motion Detection
- Maximize your storage by only recording video when motion is detected.
- Multiple IP Camera Support
- Compatible with ACTi, AXIS, ViVoTek and SONY IP cameras.
- Auto Configuration
- Automatically configures cameras record rate and resolution based on the number of recording days needed.
- Flexible Configuration
- Individually configure any cameras record rate and resolution for different applications.
- Easy Archiving
- Quickly offload archived video via USB 2.0 or DVD-R/W.
- Quick Set Up
- Use USB flash drives to save settings and easily download to multiple DVR's.
- Multiple Monitor Outputs
- View your video using BNC or VGA main monitor outputs.
- Jog Shuttle
- Easily allows for single-step reviewing of recorded video.
- Advanced Protection
- Multiple passwords support various levels of user access.
- Image Authentication
- Recorded video is watermarked and unalterable.
- Linux-Based OS
- Embedded operating system is virtually immune to common PC based viruses.
- Alarming Function
- Integrated alarming inputs for external devices including door-locks, sirens, PIR detectors, etc.
- Central Management
- Monitor a single group of 64 analog cameras or 16 IP cameras on one screen with the included CMS software. Monitor up to 10 different groups.
- Audio Recording
- Look and listen with up to 16 channels of audio.