The NSEQ-2 from Millenia is a dual-channel parametric EQ that delivers true Twin Topology functioning. The overall sonically neutral, analog EQ is a finely tuned instrument intended for critical professional applications.
With a flick of a switch, the input signal can be sent through either an all triode vacuum tube path, or an all discrete J-FET solid state signal path. The choice of signal path extends the usefulness of the unit by allowing subtle textural differences to be imparted to the source via the two electronic paths.
With the emergence of 24-bit+ digital audio, recording engineers are faced with a new requirement for undistorted dynamic range. The NSEQ-2 meets this challenge exceptionally well.
- Fully parametric stereo EQ with unprecedented sonic purity and integrity
- Constructed for demanding professional applications
- 4 bands of EQ, 2 fully parametric, 2 switchable between peak and shelf
- Twin Topology design allows for either an all triode 300V vacuum tube signal path, or an all discrete J-FET solid state signal path
- Both topologies are entirely transformerless, high voltage, pure Class A
- Minimalist design with only one active stage in the audio path
- Extremely low noise
- Ultra-Premium components throughout
- Gold relays, connectors, switches and tube sockets
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring