If you're looking for a two-piece computer speaker system with three-piece subwoofer sound, then check out the CA-2022 2-Piece Desktop Speaker System from Cyber Acoustics. This system utilizes a low-distortion, high-power amplifier technology to pump audio through two compact satellite speakers. Each speaker is outfitted with a high efficiency, high excursion 2.5" driver, designed to cover a full-range of sounds in high-fidelity. Complementing the full-range performance of the drivers are also two bass reflex ported enclosures built-in to each speaker for a sure measure of solid bass.
This system is setup to handle the full range of your everyday computer audio needs. All you need do is connect the included 3.5 mm cable from the speakers to your computer's main sound input jack and you're ready to go. Also, if you wanted to play music from your MP3 player or iPod, you would just connect a 3.5 mm cable from the headphone jack of your device to the auxiliary input jack for the speakers. In the same way, you can also connect your DVD player or gaming system (this device requires a "Y" adapter cable). Since the system is designed to be in close proximity to your computer and other electronic devices, the speakers are magnetically shielded and conveniently outfitted with a headphone jack. If you want to save space and get more than a little bang for your buck, this two-piece system is the ticket.
- Two speaker system with sturdy, space-saving, flat panel pedestal design
- Speakers utilize two high efficiency, high excursion 2.5" drivers to deliver full-range sound
- The bass reflex system within each speaker accentuates lower frequency tones delivered from the driver to ensure solid bass
- Low distortion, high power amplifier technology ensures that these speakers aren't "the silent type"
- Magnetically shielded speakers allow you to place them close to your monitor or laptop without causing image-distortion or interference
- Main, auxiliary, and headphone jacks allow you to connect your computer, MP3 player, iPod, headphones, or gaming system (requires "Y" adapter cable)
- Convenient desktop controls for adjusting volume and turning the power on or off