If the engineers at Cyber Acoustics had a mantra while designing their CA-3001 3-Piece Subwoofer and Satellite Speaker System, it might have been: dynamite comes in small packages! Two sleek satellite speakers accompany a subwoofer for a 2.1 speaker system that delivers big sound in a small setup at an even smaller price. This system utilizes a low-distortion, high-power amplifier technology to pump audio through each satellite's high efficiency, 1.5" driver. In addition, the system ensures deep bass with a high-excursion, 3" driver that's housed in a compact, acoustically balanced subwoofer. In effect, the satellite speakers and subwoofer together deliver crisp highs, sure bass, and nice full-range sound.
This system is well-capable of handling the gamut of your everyday computer audio needs. To get started, all you need do is connect the included 3.5 mm cable from the speakers to your computer's main sound input jack. Also, if you wanted to hook up your DVD player, MP3 player, or gaming system (you'll need a "Y" adapter cable for this last device), simply connect the included 3.5 mm cable from the speakers to the headphone input of your device. Since the system is designed to be in close proximity to your computer and other electronic devices, the speakers are magnetically shielded to prevent any sort of interference. This 2.1 speaker system delivers big sound in a small setup at an even smaller price.
- Affordable, three-piece system that saves space and delivers big sound
- Designed for use with your computer, laptop, MP3, DVD player, or gaming system (this last device requires "Y" adapter cable)
- Low-distortion, high-power amplifier technology keeps your sound clear as you pump up the volume
- Magnetically shielded speakers allow you to place them close to your monitor or laptop without causing image-distortion or interference
- Convenient desktop controls allow you to turn the system on or off and adjust the volume