The M-2b from Millenia is a dual-channel vacuum tube microphone preamplifier. The unit is a finely tuned instrument intended for critical professional applications.
With the emergence of 24-bit digital audio, recording engineers are faced with a new requirement for undistorted dynamic range. The M-2b meets this challenge exceptionally well.
- Dual channel vacuum tube microphone preamp that delivers musical, involving, and euphonic results
- High-speed, transformerless pure Class A 350V triode design
- Differential topology - no attenuator "pads" required
- Over 35dBu of output headroom
- High resolution gain control
- Precision potentiometers using ultra-premium components
- Hand machined aluminum knobs, illuminated IT&T push buttons
- Gold audio connectors, tube sockets and relays
- Ultra-clean toroidal power supply in internal sub-chassis
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- 3/8" radius extruded aluminum face plate
- Durable mirror-gloss anodized finish
- Mil spec 16-gauge cold-rolled steel chassis