The Cisco Wireless-N Internet Home Monitoring Camera by Linksys lets you keep an eye on your home or business anytime and from anywhere over the Internet or even using your smartphone. Because of its compact form and wireless connectivity you can quickly set up the camera in the area you need it to monitor.
You can set the camera to send an email alert along with a short video clip of the affected scene to three recipients whenever motion is detected by the camera. You can also record motion video and audio to a local PC's hard drive or to a shared network drive.
- See It Live
- The Wireless-N Internet Home Monitoring Camera is designed to send live video to your home computers, or through the Internet to a web browser or smartphone anywhere in the world! This compact, self-contained unit lets you keep track of your home, your kids, your workplace -- whatever's important to you.
- Greater Security at a Glance
- Perfect for keeping an eye on family, property, or anything important to you. The wireless connectivity and compact design makes for easy placement (mounted on a wall, or use the included desktop stand), so you can enjoy the peace of mind of reliable vigilance.
- Real-Time Security
- In Security Mode, the camera sends an email with a short video attached to up to three recipients whenever it detects motion in its field of view. You can then log onto the live video stream if the situation warrants. Use the included Viewer & Recorder utility to record the audio/video stream from multiple cameras to your local hard drive or shared network drive, "live," or on a predetermined schedule. The camera can also record directly to a compatible NAS device.
- Choose Your Audience
- You can keep your video stream secure and private within your home network, or share it by creating password-protected accounts. Or simply stream your broadcast to the web for the world to see.