The Bebob Engineering Lux LED ENG-16 On-board Camera Light for ENG & JVC Systems is based on an energy-efficient LED light with just 16W power consumption. The 4-leaf barndoor adjusts light spill and focus and the provided D-Tap cable allows the camera batteries to power the LED light. With the unique arrangement of 5 high-output LEDs, the light makes for stepless variable focus at an angle of 40° (spot) to 60° (flood). The unit uses high-efficiency light-emitting diode technology, and generates greater brightness at low power consumption (16W) compared to standard tungsten light systems.
With daylight color temperature at full saturations, the output is fully dimmable. The Lux LED DV kit has a cooling system that keeps the light cool to the touch. Thanks to the power-efficient DC regulation, the light operates at multi-voltage inputs (12V - 28V).
- Compatible with JVC GY-HD100, HD110, HD200, and HD250
- Includes 4-leaf barndoor and D-Tap cable
- Unique arrangement of 5 high-output LEDs for stepless variable focus at an angle of 40° (spot) to 60° (flood)
- High-efficient light-emitting diode technology for greater brightness at low power consumption (16W) as compared to standard tungsten light systems
- Fully dimmable output with daylight color temperature at full saturations
- Innovative incorporated cooling system keeps the light cool to the touch
- Power-efficient DC regulation for multi-voltage inputs (12V - 28V)
- Dual (male/female) slide shoe mount
- Lightweight (9.2 oz./ 260 g)