The Dalite 12 x 12' Contour Electrol Motorized Front Projection Screen makes a great addition to any school room or business boardroom. It features a strong extruded aluminum case which is available in either black, white or graphite finish. When not in use, this screen easily retracts into its case which can either be mounted on a wall or in the ceiling. The Contour Electrol is a beautiful addition to any installation.
The motor is oiled-for-life and features an automatic thermal cut-off switch to help prevent overloads. In addition, the screen contains a unique braking system to stop it exactly where you want it. The junction box is incorporated into the housing to help with installation and facilitates connection to the building's power supply. A three-position switch controls the screen and contains a cover plate.
The Silent Motor feature assures ultra quiet opeation - a must for schools, libraries, hospitals and corporate boardrooms.
- The retractable screen gives your room a finished, neat appearance
- Veneer choices include: Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry
- Optional speakers are available
- Adjustable mounting brackets make installation quick and easy
- For easy installation, the Contour Electrol is available with optional SCB-100 and SCB-200 (RS-232 serial control board), Low Voltage Control unit, Silent Motor, Silent Motor with Low Voltage Control or Video Projector Interface built into the case