The SW272 Wireless EZ Speak Lectern with Sound System from AmpliVox Sound Systems is a lightweight, foldable, and portable podium with a medium oak finish. It comes with the SW805A 50W Multimedia Stereo Amplifier that has a built-in wireless 16-channel UHF receiver, and the S1696 Wireless, 16-Channel UHF Flesh Tone Single Over-Ear / Headset Electret Mic Kit. This lectern also features a 6 x 8” Jensen design speaker, and a dynamic cardioid handheld mic with a 15’ cord and a flexible gooseneck, shock-mount mic holder.
This wireless lectern is suitable for any event with an audience size of up to 1,000 people and a room size of up to 10,000 sq.ft. The nylon carrying case included with this lectern makes it portable and helps save storage space. The case’s attached luggage handle lets you conveniently move the packaged lectern from one place to another.
The SW805A Portable Amplifier is capable of supplying 50W of power to the Jensen speaker, and is suitable for presentations, speeches, and other public address applications. This amplifier features 3 mic inputs (dynamic, condenser, and wireless) that can be used simultaneously.
The S1696 Wireless Mic Kit includes a flesh tone single over-ear / headset electret condenser unidirectional mic, the S1690T 16-channel UHF wireless bodypack microphone transmitter, and two AA batteries.
The included S1960 Luggage Carrying Case is made from weather-resistant, reinforced nylon, and supported by two tilt and roll wheels for you to easily move it around. It also features an extendable handle. This case allows you to easily store the foldable lectern and carry it around anytime, anywhere. The inside of the case has movable dividers that permit you to configure the case to suit your storage needs.
- Stylish and lightweight, wooden lectern folds into the size of a briefcase
- One built-in 6 x 8" Jensen design speaker
- Also features a flexible gooseneck, shock-mount mic holder, and a professional cardioid dynamic wired handheld mic with a 15' cord
- Includes a carrying case with wheels and a comfortable grip handle
- Folds up for easy portability and storage using the included rolling case
- Audience Size: Up to 1,000 people
- Power up to 200 hours with 10 D-cell alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- Scratch-resistant melamine finish
- No assembly required; ships assembled
- Made in USA
- UL and CE listed
- Wireless Mic Kit
- Consists of flesh tone single over-ear/headset electret condenser unidirectional mic and 16-channel UHF bodypack microphone transmitter
- Frequency: 584 to 608 MHz