The Letus35 Talon K3 (Kit 3) is designed for use with the Hawk or third-party viewfinders. It uses the extended base and Talon riser, which allow you to have a step in the telescoping support rods. The 90mm stainless steel front rod extensions can be used for easily repositioning a follow focus or matte box when changing the lenses. The riser also provides more vertical clearance, and is ideally used with large cinema lenses where vertical clearance and adjustments are crucial for accessories.
The Talon quick-release baseplate's back is ported to receive standard male threaded support rods (15mm), which allow you to easily mount accessories behind the camera. You can easily release your camera from the support rods for capturing still images or packing up your gear. The kit also gives you an option to attach the Letus Hawk Viewfinder to the Talon baseplate or to the quick-release camera plate, so that the viewfinder remains with the camera or the support rods.
- Designed for use with the Hawk or third-party viewfinders
- Extended base and Talon riser
- 90mm stainless steel front rod extensions
- Talon quick-release baseplate
- Talon / Hawk camera plate
- Stainless steel L-bracket
- Ported baseplate for rear 15mm rod extensions
- Adjustable rod clamp
- Ratcheting thumb screws
- Vertical and horizontal rod adjustments