The Kramer 1:3 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier for computer graphic signals offers a resolution up to or higher than UXGA (Ultra eXtended Graphics Array), and is suitable for dual monitor systems, stores, POS, and presentation systems. The amplifier accepts 1 input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and then distributes the signal to 3 or identical outputs on high-density 15-pin HD connectors.
With video bandwidth greater than 400 MHz, the amplifier remains transparent even at high-resolution graphic modes such as UXGA (1600 x 1200). The amplifier supports DDC (Display Data Channel) communication between the input and output 1 high-density 15-pin HD connectors. The distribution amplifier reads the EDID of the acceptor connected to the output and then passes the data to the graphics source. Compatible with HDTV component signals, the unit uses the Kramer CGM/3RVF breakout cable.
The Kramer's Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing technology restores the sync signal waveform, resulting in sharp and stable images even at low sync levels; this makes the unit compatible with most computers. The amplifier includes ID bit control, a polarity switch, a 3' 15-pin HD cable, and supports DC coupling. The optional RK-3T rack adapter allows you to mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space.
- Distribution amplifier for computer graphic signals
- Resolution up to or higher than UXGA
- Accepts 1 input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to 3 identical outputs
- Ideal for dual monitor systems, stores, presentation systems, and POS
- High video bandwidth greater than 400 MHz ensures that the amplifier remains transparent at high-resolution graphics mode
- EDID Support - EDID data is passed to the source from the display connected to output
Kramer's Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing technology
- Provides sharp and stable images
- Restores the sync signal waveform, resulting in sharp and stable images even at low sync levels, making it compatible with most computers
- Compatible with HDTV component signals using the Kramer CGM/3RVF breakout cable
- DDC support - EDID is exchanged, when establishing a VGA connection between a PC or laptop and a display device, which is carried over the DDC channel. In some PC graphic cards and laptops, this information exchange is required for proper VGA OUT operation
- Includes ID bit control and polarity switch
- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter