The Kramer 1:4 Computer Graphics Video Distribution Amplifier for computer graphic signals offers a resolution up to or higher than UXGA (Ultra eXtended Graphics Array), and is suitable for dual monitor systems, stores, POS, and presentation systems. The amplifier distributes 1 input with correct buffering and isolation to 4 identical outputs on high-density 15-pin HD connectors. Compatible with HDTV component signals, the unit uses the breakout cable Kramer CGM/3RVF.
With video bandwidth greater than 400MHz, the amplifier remains transparent even at high-resolution graphic modes such as UXGA (1600 x 1200). The amplifier supports DDC (Display Data Channel) communication between the input and output 1 high-density 15-pin HD connectors. The distribution amplifier reads the EDID of the acceptor connected to the output and then passes the data to the graphics source.
The Kramer's Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing technology restores the sync signal waveform, resulting in sharp and stable images even at low sync levels; this makes the unit compatible with most computers. The amplifier includes ID bit control, a polarity switch, a 3' 15-pin HD cable, and supports DC coupling. The optional RK-3T rack adaptor allows you to mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space.
- Distribution amplifier for computer graphic signals
- Resolution up to or higher than UXGA
- Accepts 1 input, provides correct buffering and isolation, and distributes the signal to 4 identical outputs
- Ideal for dual monitor systems, stores, presentation systems, and point of sale
- High video bandwidth greater than 400MHz ensures that the amplifier remains transparent at high-resolution graphics mode
- EDID support - EDID data is passed to the source from the display connected to output
- Kramer's Kr-isp Advanced Sync Processing technology provides sharp and stable images
- Compatible with HDTV component signals using the breakout cable Kramer CGM/3RVF
- DDC support - EDID is exchanged when establishing a VGA connection between a PC or laptop and a display device, which is carried over the DDC channel. In some PC graphic cards and laptops, this information exchange is required for proper VGA OUT operation
- Includes ID bit control and polarity switch
- 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adaptor