The Kramer 2x1:2 3G HD-SDI Automatic Standby Switcher is designed for SD/HD-SDI and 3G HD-SDI video signals with a maximum data rate of 2.97 Gbps. When configured as a standby switcher, it automatically switches to the secondary input when the primary video signal is interrupted; the switcher also switches back to the primary input when the primary signal reappears. The HDTV compatible unit is applicable for backup switching for the broadcast and post production applications.
The standby switcher comes with a contact closure remote control for forced operation and flexible sync detection along with reconstruction circuitry. The input LED indicator lights glow when that input is active.
With multi-standard operation, the standby switcher supports SDI (SMPTE 259M/344M), HD-SDI (SMPTE 292M), and 3G HD-SDI (SMPTE 424M). The optional RK-3T rack adaptor allows you to mount 3 units side-by-side in a 1U rack space.
- High-performance automatic switcher
- For SD/HD-SDI and 3G HD-SDI video signals
- Maximum data rate - 3 Gbps
- Switches to the secondary input when the primary input is lost
- HDTV compatible
- Ideal for backup switching for broadcast and post production applications
- Contact closure remote control for forced operation
- Selectable primary inputs
- Active input LED indicators
- Multi-Standard Operation - SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M compliance and support for data rates of 270Mbps, 1483.5Mbps, 1485Mbps and 2970Mbps
- RK-3T rack adaptor for mounting 3 units side side-by-side in a 1U rack space
- Inputs - 2 x 3G HD-SDI video on BNC connectors
- Outputs - 2 x 3G HD-SDI video on BNC connectors