The Kramer Active Wall Plate - Power Amplifier with 2x1 Switching is a line level unbalanced stereo audio amplifier with an active 2-gang wall plate (4.56 x 4.5"). It offers a speaker output of 9 watts RMS per channel into a 4ohm load; the output can be adjusted via the volume controller. The front panel has dual 3.5mm connectors for input 1 and 2, and the rear panel includes terminal blocks for the secondary input and 2 speaker outputs.
The amplifier offers a bandwidth (-3db) of 50Hz and S/N ratio of 70db. A crosstalk level of less than -69db at 1kHz indicates the affect of signal transmitted on 1 circuit or channel of a transmission system and creates an undesired effect in another circuit or channel.
- Converts an unbalanced stereo signal into a balanced stereo signal
- Equipped with a 2-gang active wall plate
- Front panel connections include dual 3.5mm inputs for input 1 and 2
- Delivers a speaker output of 9W RMS per channel into a 4ohm load
- Rear panel connections include terminal blocks for secondary input (input 1) and 2 speaker outputs
- Includes output volume controller
- Bandwidth (-3db) - 50kHz
- S/N ratio - 70db
- Crosstalk (all hostile) - < -69db at 1kHz