The TOA IR-702T Infrared Wireless Tuner is intended for use with the TOA Infrared (IR) Wireless Microphone System. The tuner features 2 BNC inputs for connecting 2 IR510R, 520R and 500R infrared receivers, and up to 4 receivers may be used with the YW-1022 distributor (all sold separately).
A pair of 1/4" phone audio outputs on the rear panel may be set to send a stereo mixed or discrete signal to a PA system. Level dials and channel switches are featured on the front panel, and the IR-702T may be rack mounted using the optional MB-WT3 and MB-WT4 hardware brackets.
- Comes with a built-in 2-channel fixed-frequency tuner
- Enables installation of up to 4 infrared light receivers per unit
- Equipped with signal reception light and knob for microphone volume control
- Two line outputs, one with a MIX output switch allowing output of mixed voices from channels A and B
- Rack-mountable with optional brackets (MB-WT3/MB-WT4)