The VAC Composite Video Distribution Amplifier (1 x 4) offers composite video signal distribution using a DC-coupled loop-thru input with global variable gain (0.75-1.75 X) across 75Ω 4 BNC connectors. With a DC bandwidth of 200MHz / -3dB, the amplifier offers P5 type connectors that support PCI Express high-speed serial format. The amplifier operates on 12 VAC and is equipped with 75Ω impedance across 4 series outputs.
At 2 lbs, the amplifier is compact (2.2 x 4.4 x 0.65") and comes with an LED indicator for the power status. The easy-to-mount amplifier can be mounted using the 2 threaded 6-32 inserts.
- 1 x 4 composite video distribution amplifier with global variable gain
- 1 loop-thru input / 4 BNC outputs (75Ω termination)
- Bandwidth DC - 200 MHz @ -3dB
- P5 type connectors / supports PCI Express high-speed serial format
- Operates on 12 VAC and is equipped with 75Ω impedance across 4 series outputs
- Compact (2.2 x 4.4 x 0.65") and lightweight (2 lbs)
- LED indicator for power status
- Easy to mount / 2 threaded 6-32 inserts