Broncolor lamp heads and reflectors give clean, even, and consistent lighting every time. Long-life capacitors, extra-high capacity components and solid state design provide trouble-free operation for years under heavy use.
The heads are compatible with many older Broncolor packs, ensuring that equipment will hold its value over many years.
This light head is ideally suited for lighting large areas such as backgrounds, architectural, and automotive subjects. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Compact Design
- Almost like a flourescent tube in that it produces a soft light that covers a large area.
- Easy to Control
- Includes a tilt lever
- Easily Replaceable Flashtubes
- The Lightbar 120 features user replaceable flashtubes (minor tools may be required).
- Removeable Reflector
- All Broncolor Light Bars may be fitted with strip adapters, barndoors and grids for adjustment of the angle of coverage of the light head.
- Fan Cooled
- Fan cooled for increased protection under the most demanding applications.
- Modeling Lights
- Features 4 60W halogen modeling lights that burn brighter and last significantly longer than non-halogen incandescent bulbs.
- Long-Reaching Cables
- 2 16.4' cables are included. Additional 16 or 32' cables may be used for light heads that are in use at greater distances from the power pack.