If you've got the 3M SCP716W Super Close Projection System but you need more connectivity options the 3M SCP I/O V3 Module f/ SCP716W is exactly what you need.
You can easily install this input/output module on the wall below the projector. It not only provides a host of additional connectivity options, it allows you to control basic projector operations like power, volume control, input source and menu control, to use the OSD (on-screen display).
- Custom-designed for the 3M SCP716W.
- Provides a second RGB computer port which can double as a component input for high-quality video.
- Computer RGB output allows the presenter to sit in the back of the room, if desired, watching the presentation on a monitor.
- Two USB 1.1 ports for connection to USB-compatible digital devices like flash drives, camcorders, digital camcorders and more.
- Ethernet connection (RJ45 jack) provides network capabilities and basic remote administration.
- RS232 connection is useful for connecting to building or campus-wide control systems.
- S-Video input connects devices like DVD players and other analog video devices.
- RCA video jack plus a left/right channel pair of RCA stereo inputs can connect to a wide variety of analog video and audio sources.
- Audio power pass through and audio output connections can be used with the two 20 watt speakers built into the SCP716W's Folding Wall Mount or any pair of speakers you wish to use.