The Swift M3601C Monocular Microscope is considered the most "student-proof" microscope on the market. Designed for high school classrooms and up, the "slip clutch" focusing system, one-piece eyetube, locked-on eyepiece, objectives, and stage clips are designed to withstand student tampering. The unique "C-wrench" tool allows teachers sole control of the focusing tension.
The microscope features 4XD, 10XD, 40XRD lead-free achromat objectives along with a monocular viewing head. The 18mm W10XD Pointmaster graduated eyepiece has a scale for specimen measurement. The microscope has a built-in handle to encourage proper handling. The cordless LED illumination allows for variable intensity that provides an energy-efficient, cool, white light. Given the extraordinary life of the LED bulbs, it is unlikely that the lighting source will ever need replacement.
- Student-Proof design - eliminates the possibility of tampering
- 18mm, W10XD locked-on eyepiece has Pointmaster specimen measurement scale
- 4XD, 10XD, 40XRD lead-free achromat objectives
- Slip-clutch focusing system will protect gears from over-focusing
- Built-in handle encourages proper handling
- Built-in LED battery charge indicator allows up to 40 hours of use on a single 8 hour charge
- One Touch Stage Clip touch lever to lift clips