The Swift M3-M Monocular Micro, Macro, & Field Microscope combines 3 microscopes in one. The microscope allows you to view both microscopic specimens, by using the compound objectives (4X, 10X, 40X) and macroscopic specimens, by using the 2X macro objective. The M3-M has an 18mm W10XD eyepiece and is cordless, using energy efficient, rechargeable LED illumination from both the top and bottom.
The Swift M3-M is small and compact so it is ideal for both classroom and field work. Because the way the objectives are configured, it achieves a magnification range of 20X-400X. Switching from compound to macro use is easy by changing the objectives and adjusting the stage positions. All metal construction makes it durable for use in any environment. The unique tripod base keeps it sturdy even on rugged outdoor surfaces.
- Three microscopes in one, can be used as a microscope, macroscope or in the field
- Lends itself to a wide variety of field activities from gross dissection to cell identification
- Re-chargeable illumination allows up to 40 hours of use on a single 8 hour charge
- Sturdy detachable tri-pod legs fold for easy storage
- Ergonomic carry handle, promotes proper handling
- Includes stage plate for viewing micro specimens, black/white contrast plate and clear collection container for viewing macro specimens