Elinchrom's EL-Skyport RX Trigger Set includes a Skyport SPEED Transmitter, 2 ELS RX Transceivers, and a 7.8" (19 cm) sync cord, with which you can change the flash output, and control the modeling light, and flash synchronization on the Style RX 300/600/1200, Digital RX 1200/2400, Ranger RX/Ranger RX Speed/Ranger RX Speed AS (the Ranger battery power pack requires the EL-Skyport Transceiver RX Adapter, 19374).
The RX Trigger Set works at distances up to 196' (60 m) indoors; up to 393' (120 m) outdoors, and up to 1/250s shutter speed. It can control flashes in 4 selectable workgroups, and there are 8 frequency channels. To control all RX functions (such as as Strobing, Counter and more) of Style RX, Ranger RX, Ranger Quadra RX (only Ranger Quadra RX with serial numbers from 4001 onwards) and Digital RX from a computer, the USB Transceiver RX 19354/19348 (not included) and the latest EL Skyport software (not included) are required. With 40-bit security, you get interference-free operation.
The transmitter can synchronize remote flash units when each is fitted with either a "Universal" receiver fitting all flash brands (not included) or the included Transceiver RX (fitting Style RX, Digital RX and Ranger RX units) or units with EL-Skyport Transceiver built-in (BXRi 250/500 & Ranger Quadra AS). The transmitter operates using an internal rechargeable battery that's good for up to 30,000 flashes. The transceiver operates without a battery, drawing power from the strobe it's attached to,
- Controls basic functions of BXRI 250/500, Ranger Quadra and D-Lite-it with the built-in ELS Receiver and Elinchrom RX units to which a Transceiver RX is attached
- Synchronizes remote flash units when each is fitted with either a "Universal" (fitting all flash brands) or the Transceiver RX (fitting Style RX, Digital RX and Ranger RX units) or units with EL-Skyport Transceiver built-in (BXRi 250/500 & Ranger Quadra AS)
- The RX Transceiver also provides control over the power and modeling lamp of all Elinchrom RX flash units, directly from the Skyport Transmitter Speed
- The "Standard" mode is fully compatible with previous EL-Skyport versions. The SPEED function is available for Ranger Quadra AS, BXRi 250/500 und D-Lite-it and all other units, when used with the Universal Speed
Up to 196' (60 m) range indoors for STANDARD mode and up to 131' (40 m) in SPEED mode
Up to 393' (120 m) range outdoors for STANDARD mode and up to 196' (60 m) in SPEED mode
Up to 1/150s shutter speed for SLR cameras in NORMAL mode
Up to 1/250s shutter speed for SLR cameras in SPEED mode
- Four selectable workgroups, 3 channels
- No battery necessary as power comes from the RX unit
- Movable antenna optimizes reception and working distance