The Bron Kobold Logos 316 1600 RFS 3-Monolight Kit gives you three Logos 1600 RFS 600Ws monolights with a built-in radio receiver that can operate with transmitter RFS (one included) or Servor RFS (not included), as well as transceiver RFS (not included) from a PC or Macintosh computer (not included). The included radio remote control has an operational distance up to 98' (30 m) outdoors and up to 65' (20 m) in closed rooms. Reflectors (one standard, one umbrella), a Soloflex 60 24 x 24" (60 x 60 cm) softbox, a set of barndoors, a honeycomb grid set and a carrying bag are included, to give you a versatile location and studio lighting kit.
Well-built and easy to operate, the Logos 1600 RFS gives you 4 f-stop variability in light output, recycle time of 2.0 seconds (120V) at full power, high repetitive accuracy, a choice of fast or slow recycling, and fan cooling. The integrated tilt head with a locking lever and the bayonet mount that allows softboxes to be rotated 360° make using the Logos 1600 RFS a snap. This unit is supplied for use with 230VAC. Stands are not included.
- Three 600Ws monolights
- Flash output is variable over 4 f-stops, in 1/10 f-stop increments
- Built-in RFS Interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote control respectively flash release of the unit by radio by means of transmitter RFS, Servor RFS as well as transceiver RFS from a PC or Macintosh computer
- 150W modeling light that can be set to High, Low, or Proportional to strobe output
- High repetitive accuracy for digital imaging
- Visual and audible ready display
- Adjustable fast/slow recharging
- Fan cooling for long flash sequences
- Interlocking VISATEC bayonet, which permits a 360° rotation of softboxes, etc.
- Integrated tilt head with locking lever
- Internal discharge in case of a reduction of the power (auto-dump)
- Overload circuit breaker
- Integrated umbrella mount