The Visatec Logos 800 BC 300Ws Monolight (230VAC) is a 300Ws monolight with the professional features you need for a great location light (that will also serve you well in the studio)--it recycles in just 0.3 seconds, has an ISO guide number of 45 (@3.3' (1 m) with a standard reflector), and power variability over a 4 f-stop range. It features a Broncolor Pulso bayonet mount that allows 360° rotation of Broncolor light modifiers, a 150W modeling light, visual ready indicator, fan cooling and a flash duration of 1/800s. This unit is supplied for use with 230VAC.
- 4 F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units.
- Broncolor Pulso Bayonet Mount
- The Pulso bayonet mount allows 360° rotation of Broncolor light modifiers
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
- Tilt Head
- Integrated tilt head with locking lever.