The Visatec Logos 800 RFS 300Ws Monolight (230VAC) is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool, especially for portraits. It features a built-in RFS Interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote control of the unit by radio using an RFS transmitter (not included) or an RFS transceiver (not included) from a PC or Macintosh computer.
Its short recycle times and stable flash output allow the creation of outstanding images. A wide selection of accessories helps turn creative ideas into reality.
- 4 F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Radio Remote Control
- Built-in RFS Interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote control of the unit by radio using an RFS transmitter (not included) or an RFS transceiver (not included) from a PC or Macintosh computer.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
- Tilt Head
- Integrated tilt head with locking lever.