The Bron Kobold Logos 208 RFS 2-Monolight Kit (230VAC) gives you two Logos 800 RFS 300Ws monolights with a built-in radio receiver that can operate with transmitter RFS (one included) or Servor RFS (not included), as well as transceiver RFS (not included) from a PC or Macintosh computer (not included). The radio remote control has an operational distance up to 98' (30 m) outdoors and up to 65' (20 m) in closed rooms. Reflectors (one standard, one umbrella), a white umbrella and a carrying bag are included, to give you a versatile location and studio monolight. Well-built and easy to operate, the Logos 800 RFS gives you 4 f-stop variability in light output, recycle time of 1.2 seconds at full power, high repetitive accuracy, a choice of fast or slow recycling, and fan cooling.
The integrated tilt head with a locking lever and the bayonet mount that allows softboxes to be rotated 360° make using the Logos 800 RFS a snap. Stands are not included.
- Two 300Ws monolights
- Flash output is variable over 4 f-stops, in 1/10 f-stop increments
- Built-in RFS Interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote control respectively flash release of the unit by radio by means of transmitter RFS, Servor RFS as well as transceiver RFS from a PC or Macintosh computer
- One RFS radio transmitter is included, making remote control possible with the RFS interface
- 150W modeling light that can be set to High, Low, or Proportional to strobe output
- High repetitive accuracy for digital imaging
- Visual and audible ready display
- Adjustable fast/slow recharging
- Fan cooling for long flash sequences
- Interlocking VISATEC bayonet, which permits a 360° rotation of softboxes, etc.
- Integrated tilt head with locking lever
- Internal discharge in case of a reduction of the power (auto-dump)
- Overload circuit breaker
- Integrated umbrella mount