The Visitec Logos 308 800 BC 3-Monolight Kit (120VAC) gives you three Logos 800 300Ws monolights with one reduced size P-Travel reflector and one umbrella reflector, barndoors that fit the P-Travel reflector, a Pulsoflex C 24 x 24" (70 x 70cm) softbox with adapter ring, sync cord, and a carrying bag, to give you a versatile location and studio lighting set-up. These monolights will accept Broncolor accessories, but are not compatible with Visitec accessories.
Well-built and easy to operate, the Logos 800 BC gives you 4 f-stop variability in light output, recycle time of 1.2 seconds at full power, high repetitive accuracy, a choice of fast or slow recycling, and fan cooling. The integrated tilt head with a locking lever and the bayonet mount that allows softboxes to be rotated 360° make using the Logos 800 BC a snap. Stands are not included. This unit is supplied for use with 120VAC.
- Three 300Ws monolights
- Flash output is variable over 4 f-stops, in 1/10 f-stop increments
- 150W modeling light that can be set to High, Low, or Proportional to strobe output
- Compatible with Broncolor (but not Visitec) accessories
- High repetitive accuracy for digital imaging
- Visual and audible ready display
- Adjustable fast/slow recharging
- Fan cooling for long flash sequences
- Interlocking VISATEC bayonet, which permits a 360° rotation of softboxes, etc.
- Integrated tilt head with locking lever
- Internal discharge in case of a reduction of the power (auto-dump)
- Overload circuit breaker
- Integrated umbrella mount