The Countryman E2 Unidirectional Earset Microphone is a miniature ear-set microphone for virtually invisible operation in stage performances, trade shows, houses-of-worship, auctions, lectures and much more.
The E2 is designed with a small boom and ear-loop for low visibility. Its unidirectional polar pattern features a uniform frequency response and minimizes off axis noise and feedback. An equalizing circuit in the audio connector custom tunes the frequency response to deliver both rich highs, mid-range presence and full-bodied bass.
A wide variety of colors and connections are available for use with various wireless transmitters. This version is tan and the cable terminates to a 3-pin XLR connector for direct connection to microphone preamplifiers, mixers, etc.
- Miniature Unobtrusive Design
- A miniature cardioid capsule is mounted to a low-profile, flexible frame. This lightweight, unobtrusive design is available in various colors that virtually render the entire microphone invisible against the skin. For more information on which color ear-set suits you best, refer to the Countryman support page.
- Removable Cable
- The included removable, quick-swap cable detaches from the actual headset, making it completely replaceable in the event of a short or break. The replaceable cable design makes upgrading wireless microphone systems easy, as they are available in a wide selection of connections to accommodate various wireless transmitters. The Duramax 2mm diameter cable provides extra strength, flexibility and durability.
- Unidirectional Polar Pattern
- Its unidirectional element provides nearly the isolation of the Countryman E6 Omnidirectional microphone at the mouth, but with significantly less visibility.
- Sensitivity Optimized for Strong Vocals
- This version is optimized with a sensitivity response for strong vocals with a maximum SPL level of 140dB SPL. This E2 is well suited for singers, strong presentations and more.