The LXP Native Reverb Bundle from Lexicon delivers 4 classic reverb algorithms that can provide your music with an engaging aura, bringing it to life by placing it in the perfect resonant space. The bundle delivers over 220 versatile and finely-crafted studio presets that are sure to enhance any mix.
Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo, or mono in/stereo out. Input and output meters allow you to verify signal levels at a glance. However, the most noticeable feature of the interface is a multi-dimensional real-time display. The 3 animated screens all show different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
With a wide array of adjustable parameters you have the option to use the preset as is, or to make further adjustments and save it once you've compared it with the original. You even have the ability to load that preset into a different DAW that also contains the bundle.
Lexicon processors have become staples in the recording studio, on stage productions, as well as in every top post-production facility. The Native Bundle now complements the finest hardware processors with equally fine software plug-ins.
Note! The plug-in bundle requires an iLok if one is not already present on the system.
- 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins - Chamber, Hall, Plate and Room
- Over 220 finely-crafted studio presets
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Full parameter control and automation
- Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred to a different DAW
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- Works seamlessly in any Audio Unit, RTAS or VST compatible DAW
- Multi-platform compatibility