Native Instruments MASCHINE is a groove-box style controller and groove-production software package for Mac OS X and Windows. The hardware interface features USB 2.0 and MIDI I/O connections, 16 touch-sensitive illuminated pads, endless rotary encoders, back-lit buttons and 2 large high-resolution displays.
MASCHINE delivers groove-box style sequencing, audio manipulation and production with all the benefits of computer software. The software is stocked with a 6GB sample library that includes drum kits, synth sounds, loops and more. The touch sensitive pads make it easy to sequence drum patterns, base lines, loops, etc. An external keyboard controller may be connected via the MIDI I/O connections on the rear.
Two large high-resolution displays, intuitive sample search engine and a host of controls provide all the features necessary to program and sequence grooves, without having to manipulate the software itself. With Native Instruments MASCHINE, DJs, producers, musicians and enthusiasts can write production quality grooves quickly and easily.
Note! *Please refer to the Native Instruments Knowledge Base for proper optimization with use of Pro Tools
- Groove-box controller with 16 drum pads and groove production software
- 6GB sample library with drum kits, loops and more
- Built-in effects for audio manipulation
- Stand alone software or plug-in style operation
- Bus powered, USB 2.0 port
- MIDI I/O ports for an external keyboard controller
- High-resolution digital displays
- Intuitive sample search library