Analog Experience - THE LABORATORY from Arturia pairs a virtual software instrument with a 49-key controller that gives you access to Arturia's signature sounds - and with the pre-assigned knobs, faders and switches on the keyboard, all the sounds are ready to be tweaked in real time.
Analog Experience - THE LABORATORY is the professional version of the Analog Experience series. It includes the same preset-based collection of Arturia's best analog sounds, with the possibility to edit the patches in depth. And a new layering mode turns the software into a small workstation.
The 49-key controller is made for performance and maximum expression, with a breath control input and aftertouch in addition to a set of knobs and faders, as well as full connectivity on the back panel. This premium controller gives the fullest access to the Analog Laboratory software - its pre-assigned controls make it the perfect solution for plug and play sound creation.
Note! Internet connection required to authorize this product.
- Includes Analog Factory 2.5 with 3,500 synthesizer sounds
- All presets selected from the Arturia Classic Synths, including the minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V
- Essential parameters include filter and LFO sections, 4 key parameters differing for each preset, chorus and delay mix, ADSR envelope, and more
- Can be used as a standalone application or as a plug-in within any of the main DAWs
- Quickly filter the presets to your requirements by instrument, type and/or by characteristics and find presets according to these filtered choices
- Organize Presets view by name, instrument, type, CPU usage, favorites, or user presets
- Straightforward editing
- 49 key controller with velocity and channel aftertouch
- Smooth key action, keys shaped for comfortable glissando playing and silent operation
- 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 8 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel
- Velocity sensitive pads
- MIDI in and out, sustain, expression pedal inputs
- Breath controller input
- Sequencer control buttons
- All controllers optimized to control Arturia products, but can also be mapped to any MIDI sequencer of your choice
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Powered via USB bus power
- Housed in a high quality aluminum and wooden case