The Ken-A-Vision T-19541C Digital Monocular Comprehensive Scope 2 was designed with educational use in mind. Featuring a singular eyepiece, this microscope also has a built 3.2Mp digital camera for viewing your specimens on your computer screen or interactive whiteboard. In addition to taking still images, the camera also allows for video recording and annotating images.
Other highlights of the T-19541C include a built-in, low-positioned mechanical stage, humidity and climate protection coating on the microscope's optics, and a 100xS oil emersion objective. The microscope's camera is powered by the USB connection, while the microscope itself is powered by 3 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries.
- This best-selling microscope offers a built-in 3.2 megapixel digital camera and advanced features that enhance student learning and achievement
- A cost-effective and easy-to-use solution that lets you take digital pictures, annotate images, record video, and project images on a computer screen or interactive whiteboard
- 100xS oil emersion objective lens
- Abbe condenser to control amount of light shining on the slide
- Humidity and climate protection coating on optics
- Aluminum single cast body
- Camera is powered by the USB connection
- Microscope is powered by 3 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Applied Vision 4 Software included for viewing images and videos on computer or other monitors