The Bell'O Hand Painted Front A/V System is a stylish addition to any room. The serpentine- shaped front is hand-painted to a dark cherry wood-look and can handle TVs up to 52 inches on the top shelf, with room underneath on the remaining shelves for at least 4 A/V components. But the PVS-3103 system is not only beautiful but supportive. Weight capacity on the scallop-cut, gray tinted, tempered glass shelves is a total of 250 lbs (over 113 kg).
The open air design facilitates component cooling and integrates cable management to avoid the visual clutter of wires.
- Accommodates most flat panel TVs up to 52", plus up to 4 audio/video components
- Unique design features a serpentine-shaped, hand-painted front frame in a dark cherry wood-look finish
- Black scratch resistant, powder-coated metal frame accented by beautiful scalloped-edged gray-tinted, tempered safety glass shelves
- Open architecture provides flow through ventilation for components
- CMS Cable Management System hides wires and interconnect cables