The GiSTEQ C7-02PLUSN-01 PhotoTrackr Plus is a photo geotagging solution that is specifically for Nikon digital SLR cameras. You can use this lightweight device to geotag your JPEG or RAW files as you shoot. Because the PhotoTrackr Plus has built-in memory it is capable of geotagging photos with the last known location if a satellite fix is not available. PhotoTrackr Plus brings convenience to the geotagging process with its built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery and it will not affect your photo processing work-flow. Adding PhotoTrackr Plus to your camera is the easiest way to turn your Nikon DSLR into a GPS camera and no software is needed.
Photo Geotagging is the process of adding geographical identification metadata to photographs. These data usually consist of latitude and longitude coordinates, as well as altitude, and place names. Photo Geocoding refers to the process of adding non-coordinate based geographical identifiers, such as a street address, to the photographs.
- Geotags your photos as you shoot - seamless integration with Nikon DSLR cameras
- Light weight and low power consumption
- Plug and play operation and no software needed
- Built-in memory - capable of geotagging photos with last known location if satellite fix is not available
- High sensitivity GPS with auto and quick connection
- Compact and reliable with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Supports JPEG and RAW files
- No software needed