The Libec LS-38M(2A)N Professional 2-Stage Aluminum Tripod System includes the T72 aluminum tripod, H38 fluid head, PH-3 pan arm, BR-4 mid-level spreader, FP-2 rubber feet, and the TC-60 soft case. Capable of supporting up to 17.6 lb (8 kg), the LS-38M(2A)N is intended for full-sized camcorders for ENG applications.
The H38 fluid head offers fixed counterbalance, silky-smooth fixed fluid drag, and a convenient, industry-standard 75mm leveling ball. Setup is a snap with the oversized sliding camera plate with 40mm of travel to balance uneven configurations. Dual rosettes allow left-handed or two-handed operation.
The T72 aluminum, two-stage tripod uses rotary stage locks to assure dependable, tool-free setups, regardless of ambient temperature. Each leg terminates with a hardened stainless steel spike for use on soft, unstable ground, which can be covered with the included FP-2 rubber feet to protect indoor surfaces. The BR-4 mid-level spreader adds stability without complicating setup or takedown.
Whether reporting from the beach or the desert, the LS-38M(2A)N will provide steadfast support while delivering studio-grade moves. As you tuck it into the TC-70 soft carrying case, you'll smile with confidence knowing it's backed up with the iron-clad Libec 3-year warranty.
- Fixed fluid drag for smooth, seamless shots
- Large sliding balance plate with 40mm of travel
- 75mm claw ball for rapid, secure leveling
- Second rosette for left- or two-handed use with additional pan arm (sold separately)
- Tandem aluminum alloy upper leg sections for superior torsion resistance
- Cine-style rotary stage clamps assure dependable leg locking, regardless of ambient temperatures
- Convenient retractable lanyard hooks all three legs together for transport
- Mid-level spreader provides stability, even on irregular surfaces
- BR-4 spreader replaces BR-3, achieving lighter weight via removal of angle adjustments
- FP-2 rubber feet capable of higher and lower angles than previous FP-3 feet